Agreement Between Two Parties For Money In India

September 9th, 2021

I bought some goods by making money from family and friends 3 years ago… no written work was done, now I received an income tax letter. All my friends and family agree to confirm the amount they have donated, what should I do? Should I get PN from them to indicate the amount and subject it to income tax? is d teacher l b valid in court My wife and I live in the United States. We visited India for a few months in October 2010, when my father was seriously ill at the time. My wife (the money borrowed from her parents in India) lent me money (about 50 lakh rupees) for my father`s treatment. I gave my wife a PR that said I would pay her either 50 Lakh Indian rupees or $100,000. I signed this PN in October 2010, when we were both in India. We used a rupee stamp on which I signed the PN. In the agreement, we mentioned that if he did not buy the property within the date of the agreement, “does not return money and the contract is treated as a cancellation”. As of 2017, all rental contracts are in his name and indicate in his income tax the income of the rented house. It`s true? Otherwise, I do not advise you. I used a bank loan from a PSU bank, and the same was sold as an NPA to an asset reconstruction company.

Now they claim to either make a single count of 1.3l or pay it in EMI. But they are not ready to provide proof of payment. When asked about proof, they indicate the Chellan, which can be considered proof of payment and which processes the NOC certificate after 15 days from the date of final payment. But I`ve heard a lot of cases where the NOC wasn`t provided and the cibel score was changed. .

Comments are closed.